Interested? Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will be in touch!
What is the ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon Corporate Clash?
- Part of the award winning ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon
- Entry type reserved exclusively for business teams
- Businesses of all sizes welcome, with minimum of just three team members and no maximum
- Take on teams from other businesses in the battle to be crowned the ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon Marathon Corporate Clash 2018
- Tackle the marathon either as a relay team with 2 leg (2 team members) and 4 leg (4 team members or take on the full marathon distance.
- 2 leg team relay consists of an 18km leg and a 24km leg
- 4 leg team relay consists of the following legs: 9km, 9km, 13km, 11km
- Run, jog or walk along closed roads with your colleagues
- Fantastic opportunity to raise money for your companies official charity
- Reap the workplace benefits of staying active
- Enjoy the unrivalled atmosphere that 12,000 entrants running together creates
- Prizes for the fastest teams (tbc)
- The winning team will be chosen using the average time of the three fastest individuals from each company
- Prizes will be also available for the top three 2 leg and 4 leg relay teams
- A whole host of health and wellbeing benefits (see below!)
- Trophy for overall winner and for winners in the small, medium and large business categories
- Plus all the spectacular ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon experiences
Who can enter?
- Teams from any business that can recruit three or more colleagues or clients to take part
How does it work?
- Choose from no-hassle, instant online entry or pay via invoice
- Team members enter online (minimum three people)
- Enter your business name and your team name
- Select your category: small (less than 50 employees), medium (50-249 employees), large business (250+ employees)
- Results based on average of fastest three individual times from each team
- Overall champion, as well as winners in each category
What are the benefits of engaging staff in wellbeing programs?
- 69% of employees say participation in wellness programs increases their engement with employer's mission and goals
- 91% say that taking part in a wellbeing program improves their fitness
- 69% agree that health and wellness are an important part of their organisation's culture
- Introducing a Health & Wellbeing program can reduce sickness by 45% and raises both productivity and employee satisfaction
- Participation in company Health & Wellbeing programs are proven to reduce absenteeism & staff turnover
- Humana and the Economist intelligent List
- PWC: "Building the case for wellness"
- BUPA (2009) Healthy Work: Evidence in Action
Register interest form